WHAT WE DO
Because of the type of consultancy we are, our passion is not only about making our clients and their project succeed but also survive by being person-centred in our approaches and creating flexible and innovative solutions
To help us reform the game in our own industry and help our clients change the game in theirs, we’ve put together one solid group of remarkably skilled and talented people. This has enabled us to establish a consultancy firm that is a one-stop shop for all your project needs. Our hands-on approach and rigorous, analytical practices deliver reliable results in a quick and efficient manner. Take a look at some of our project management services below:
PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
COST CONSULTING / QUANTITY SURVEYING
FIRE RISK ASSESSMENT
HEALTH & SAFETY ADVICE
INTERIOR DESIGN SPACE PLANNING
- Co-ordinate the preparation of initial viability studies and advise on the need for research and feasibility studies.
- Liaise with agents on co-ordination in connection with move to new premises.
- Advise on the appointment of consultants and implement appointments.
- Establish appropriate channels of communication between members of the project team.
- Co-ordinate project team during the preparation of the design brief. Clarify the design brief as necessary during design development. Incorporate any changes and obtain authorisation.
- Develop co-ordinate and report scheme design proposals to Client.
- Report preferred components, drawings and specifications and obtain approval. Organise amendments, if required and submit final proposals for approval.
- Establish procedures for checking compliance with designs and specifications and monitor standards of workmanship and materials.
- Establish meetings structure and timing. Lay down procedure for convening, chairing, attendance, function, frequency and responsibility for recording of meetings and distribution of information.
- Monitor communications and distribution of information.
- Ensure appropriate information is provided to the Client. Notify the Client of decisions requiring direct approval.
- Liaise with the Client, the agents and solicitors in agreeing the terms of agreement for lease.
- Agree reporting and recording procedures with all project team members.
- Organise and chair all principal meetings.
- In conjunction with the project team, prepare and maintain a master programme from concept to completion to record principle activities and identify critical dates. Verify and incorporate other relevant programmes for production of detailed design information. Monitor progress.
- Advise of all changes, recommend appropriate action and obtain authorisation.
- Ensure in conjunction with the project team, the principle contractors’ programme, seek clarification of contractors programme if necessary, and incorporate these into the master programme.
- Monitor the project team in the preparation of budget costs, and present feasibility studies to the Client for approval.
- In conjunction with the project team prepare and maintain a master cost plan. Advice of any alterations required and obtain authorisation for changes.
- Ensure the design team are providing adequate and timely information for the preparation of tender documentation.
- Obtain authorisation for costs and variations when limit of authority is exceeded and check that costs are being agreed.
- Report at regular intervals the forecast of final costs, including costs of variations and the cost implications of extensions of time and forecast completion dates.
- Ensure the design team prepare regular valuations and payment certificates of the contractors’ works valued in accordance with the building contract. Check that valuations and certificates are correctly circulated.
- Ensure that the design team prepare final account and agree settlement.
- Authorise any other payments due and check against cash flow. Ensure the Client makes payment within the stipulated time.
- Ensure with the design team which statutory approvals are required and that applications for approval are submitted. Ensure that the design team apply for amendments to statutory approvals granted when required.
- Decide with the design team the procurement procedure for the selection of contractors. Decide on the type and form of contract. Monitor Consultants in the preparation and assembly of tender documents.
- With the design team, prepare a list of tenderers, conduct interviews, if required, and obtain approval.
- Arrange with design team tender analysis; obtain clarification of ambiguities and prepare tender report. Arrange to interview tenderers if required. Prepare tender award recommendation and obtain instructions.
- Co-ordinate the preparation of contract documents. Arrange signatures of parties to the contract.
- Arrange for orders to be placed for long delivery components.
- Advise of any works to be carried out under separate direct contracts.
- Co-ordinate the design team to ensure the provision of information to contractors in an appropriate timescale.
- Ensure that variations and instructions are issued on time and correctly circulated.
- Ensure that the design team fulfil their contractual obligations in confirming completion and issuing appropriate certificates of making good defects and completion.
- Ensure practical management, maintenance programmes, and provision of maintenance staff are in place and hand-over after operational tests and full commissioning of services.
- Liaise with the client, the design team and the contractors on commissioning programmes.
- Ensure the Health and Safety File is fully completed and issued.
We provide short-term or long-term management services for businesses because we do understand how hectic life can be sometimes. This includes every aspects of overseeing and supervising business operations. These comprises of planning, organising, staffing, leading or directing, and controlling the organisation. A group of one or more people or entities may be required for the purpose of accomplishing the desired goals and objectives efficiently and effectively.
You want to start a business because you are an entrepreneur with a great idea and the vision to realise it.
And we're here to help you do just that.
We have acted for start-ups over the years growing them from humble beginnings to large multi-million pound turnover companies.
We want you to focus on what you do best - building your business - while we provide all the necessary background support.
Here are just a few of the ways we can help you get started:
- Preparing a comprehensive business plan
- Determining the best structure of your business: sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership, or limited company
- Where appropriate, assisting with company formation and company secretarial duties
- Registering your new business with HMRC
- Establishing relationships with banks, insurers, etc.
- Branding your company
- Drawing out a detailed marketing plan for your company
- Prepare a comprehensive HR plan for your company
- Preparing cash flow projections and assessing finance needs
- Preparing and submitting finance applications
- General bookkeeping, VAT, and payroll duties
- Tax planning
- Management accounts
- Annual accounts and (where necessary) annual audit
Under UK Law it is a legal requirement for all clients to appoint a CDM Co-ordinator on all commercial construction projects. At BNG, we offer experienced CDM Co-ordinators at Fellowship level to ensure that all parties discharge their responsibilities. From the design stage to the final handover of the Health and Safety file, the right team makes a difference on site to reduce risks for all parties ensuring a safe and efficient site.
Change is often necessary but can be frightening for both employers and employees. At BNG, we can make that transition smooth and this will in turn illustrate to your employees the benefits of change so that they, hopefully, develop an excited and positive attitude. We will point out to you how change will bring with it new ideas and opportunities as well as the chance to shine in your industry sector.
We can help your business change transition with the following:-
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
Other additional services we provide are:
- Complete change management assessments
- Identify, analyse and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Consult and coach project teams
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Support and engage senior leaders
- Coach managers and supervisors
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Coordinate efforts with other specialists
- Integrate change management activities into project plan
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness
- Manage stakeholders
- Track and report issues
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Support change management at the organisational level
- Manage the change portfolio
We provide experienced management resources sensitive towards the special requirements of the on-going business operations of your company. We work closely with you to deliver excellent services that are closely linked with the on-going roles of each department.
- Interim Management
- Program Management
- Cost Consultancy Advice
- Move Management
- Auditing of Annual Maintenance Service Contracts
- Workspace Utilisation Studies
- Furniture Procurement Advice
- Corporate Benchmarking
- Health and Safety Advice i.e. workstation assessments, audits and training
- Develop Approve Contractors Criteria and setting up framework agreements
- Tendering of Annual Service Contracts
Our cost consultant’s (quantity surveyor’s) primary objective is to provide exceptional value for money. We provide detailed, intelligent, productive cost advice and full cost control at all stages of your project from inception to completion. We believe detailed planning results in reduced costs and more focused resources.
- Attend meetings called by the Client to progress any aspect of the project.
- Provide cost advice on housing options during project feasibility stage.
- Provide more detailed cost advice during scheme design stages preparing budget estimates and cost plans as required.
- Progress cost information in sufficient detail to obtain relative approvals.
- Advise and liaise with the design team on procurement methods and procedures. Implement the procurement process.
- Advise, prepare and implement on all contract documentation.
- Advise, prepare and implement on all tender documentation.
- Prepare a tender report and advise proposed contractor.
- In conjunction with the design team, engage in active value engineering as design develops through each project stage.
- Advise on all other commercial issues including insurance, taxation, life cycle costing, and future maintenance costs.
- In conjunction with the design team, engage and implement change control procedure.
- In conjunction with the design team, engage and implement risk control procedure.
- Ensure all correct commercial procedures are implemented and adhered to.
- Maintain cost planning, management and control during construction period.
- Identify all costs associated with design changes, contract awards and client changes.
- Prepare regular commercial reports as required.
- Engage in all contract administration services and prepare contract documents, bonds, etc.
- Measure, provide and agree valuations of works all executed.
- Advise on issue of completion certificates.
- Agree all final accounts with all contractors and obtain approval.
- Prepare final commercial statement and final elemental cost plan.
At BNG our structured approach helps you achieve your event objectives through careful budgeting, creativity and highly skilled planning. It means you’re free to focus on what really matters to you.
We’re passionately committed to giving you the best value, negotiating on your behalf with suppliers and partners.
Core Event Management
- Venue finding
- Hotel / conference venue management
- Venue feasibility reports, negotiation and contracting
- Exhibition management
- Audio visual services
- Speaker & VIP liaison
- Programme / Symposium co-ordination
- Abstract online submission / poster session management
- Medical editorial services
- Social program development
- Catering arrangements
- On-site management
- Website and App design
- In-eventpersonalised online registration
- Promotional materials
- Public relations
- Delegate gifts
- Design and print
- Registration & personal confirmation
- Welcome packs / delegate materials
- Registration payments
- Travel and local transportation
- On-site registration and hospitality desk management
- Pre & post event social programmes
- Post-event surveys
- Cash-flow projection & management
- Banking and supplier payments
- Reconciliation and audit
- Assisting clients comply with Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Providing information on legislation and its interoperation
- Responsibilities of Employers and Landlords
- Requirements relating to Fire Risk Assessment
- Principles of Risk Assessment
- Using BS PAS 79 format Risk Assessment
- Assessing Passive, Active and Managed fire protection systems
- Assessment of Hazards and Fire Prevention
- Assessment of Means of Escape and emergency lighting
- Assessment of travel distances and compartmentation
- Assessment of Fire Warning Systems
- Assessment of Fire Extinguishing Appliances
- Assessment of Management Arrangements including review of policies and procedures and other documentation including maintenance records
- Providing feedback during the survey to clients representatives in advance of the report
- Provision of a report on our findings including a fire risk assessment and list of recommendations for action to improve fire safety within the building/premise
We provides Health and Safety services to assist your company in complying with all the current Health and Safety laws and regulations, providing a safe working environment for your employees. We aim to reduce risk for your company, leaving you free to concentrate on your business goals.
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Fire Marshal training
- General risk assessments of buildings and offices
- Manual handling risk assessment
- Risk assessment for new or expectant mothers
- Risk assessments and guidance for young person placements (aged 15-18)
- Guidance and training on how to select and manage building contractors
- Guidance and training on accident reporting and investigating
- Health and safety training and guidance for new employees
- Health and safety training and guidance for event organisers and charity activities
- Health and safety guidance and training for the management of road risk
- Health and safety guidance and training for business travellers
- Health and safety policy writing
- Advice on stress management
- Advice on asbestos management
- DSE (Display screen equipment) Assessor training
Below is a list of our areas of expertise:
HR Audit and Assessment
- Examine policies, procedures, systems, and overall functions
Ascertain primary HR needs and areas creating legal risks\ Identify HR strengths/deficiencies, what needs improvement
- Discuss HR best practices and update all HR documentation
Legal and HR Compliance
- Review federal and state employment laws and ensure policies and practices compliant
- Conduct HR compliance audits (i.e. I-9 forms, wage & hour, personnel/medical files)
- Creation of EEO policy to support workplace diversity and equality
- Anti-discrimination and harassment policy implementation and training
- Reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- EEOC regulations and guideline evaluations
- Assist in defending against EEOC charges of discrimination
- Promote positive employee relations
- Policy creation and implementation
- Reader-friendly, organized and concise
- Remove antiquated policies and ensure legally up-to-date
- Maintain managerial discretion while being sufficiently detailed
- At-will disclaimers and other legally required/recommended provisions
Employee Pay Practices
- Payroll management and maintenance
- Payroll services and recordkeeping
- Garnishment and deduction administration
- Employee classifications and overtime requirements
- Compensation benchmarking and analysis
- Employee benefits and insurance analysis
- Ongoing healthcare reform (ACA) support
- 401(k) profit sharing consultation
- Unemployment benefits
- Workers compensation
- Wellness programs
- Leave and time off policy creation and implementation
- Paid Time Off (PTO) programs and accrual systems
- Jury duty, military, bereavement, lactation breaks
- FMLA/LTD/STD and other medical-related leave options
- Job satisfaction assessments
- Internal process reviews and culture analyses
- Planning of employee events and activities
Recruiting and Talent Acquisition
- Accurate Job descriptions
- Wage and salary surveys
- Process review
- Top candidate sourcing
- Interviewing and selection training
- Strategies for employee onboarding
- Employer Brand Building
Business Ethics and Professionalism
Employee Rewards and Incentive Programs
Management Training and Development
Workplace Safety and Security
Workplace Conflict Resolution
Performance Management Systems
Corrective and Disciplinary Action Plans
Interviewing and On boarding Processes
Employment Separation Considerations
Federal Contracts and Affirmative Action Plans
Merger and Acquisition Support
Daily Work Practices
We understands that the technical environment of your business is a key factor in propelling it to success and expansion, ensuring that time to market and customer satisfaction remains at the forefront of your strategic thinking.
We offers a complete package of IT sales, services and technical expertise, tailored to suit your specific business requirements. We aim to assist your company to function efficiently and seamlessly. We source from the best providers and from our own extensive network of reseller relationships, consultants and qualified insured professionals to provide your company with everything it needs to achieve its business goals.
- Equipment sales
- Structured cabling
- Application, development and maintenance support
- Coding/ bespoke application and database creation
- Project Management
- Managed Services
We provides Integration Management. When two companies merge the integration needs to be seamless, benefitting both companies. We manage the merging across all divisions including risk, HR, compliance, front and back office.
- We design inspirational environments to create powerful responses whilst ensuring optimum functionality.
- Carrying out measured surveys as required and advising on additional survey work required.
- Production of sketch design proposals, scheme design drawings and information, detailed design drawings and information and tender information including specifications and schedules
- Production of design development programme.
- Production of designers risk assessments.
- Design development throughout all project stages including co-ordination of design with other design consultants.
- Attendance at all project team meetings and design team meetings.
- Obtaining all statutory approvals including planning approval/listed buildings approval and building regulations approval; including attendance at all meetings in connection with obtaining these approvals
- Preparing contract drawings and detailed design information including all amendments and variations during the project works.
- Quality control including snagging inspections of all designed works during the works and at completion.
- Technical review of O&M information produced prior to the issue of the Health and Safety File.
Buzz Network Group delivers business critical moves for companies. We can provide this service either as a one-off or as part of a sequence of moves. We provide experienced management resources sensitive to your company’s on-going business requirements across all departments. We are highly skilled at planning, implementing and managing staff relocations. We aim to eliminate any downtime, secure departmental support, while providing savings and efficiency to fit your company’s goals for the future.
We manage moves relating to the following four categories:-
- Lease-break Relocations
- Fit-out Relocations, normally associated with the new office fit-out project
- Annual churn and Program Management
- Filing Audits and Archiving
Our list of web development services, products, and customisations is below:-
- Customised and Responsive Websites
- Mobile-Optimised Website
- Content Management System
- Shopping Cart / Online Ordering System / Online Payments
- Event Booking System
- Event Calendar
- Document Management System
- Membership System
- Blog / News Management
- Business Directory / Listings
- Booking / Reservations / Availability System
- Social Media Integration — Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Google+, etc.
- Email Newsletter
- Printer-Friendly Website
- Password-Protected Pages / Client Area
- Web Application / Business Software
- Mobile Application / iPhone App
We also offer an after services management services. This can either be short-term, long-term or a pay as you go management services.
We provides a detailed breakdown of how your existing property portfolio is utilised by:-
- Completing numerous utilisation studies across building, floor, department and work styles
- Analysing property and departmental metrics at a building, country or regional level
- Benchmarking across similar sectors
We provide solutions for your business by identifying the most efficient occupational possibilities. Including:-
- Optimising space-through building or departmental restacking to incorporate growth
- Flexibility- different work styles, hot desking, breakout space and booking systems
- New acquisitions and disposals
And by developing a structure to guarantee your company real savings in the future by:-
- Standardisation of office allocation and different work styles
- Departmental space allocation-business charge back process for real estate
BNG assists in providing you with a more cost-effective operation, helping to create further productivity and economic growth for your company.
We offers advice on the following for the greater benefit of your business.
- Information and training on how to comply with the health and safety (display screen equipment) regulations
- Self-assessment forms for users of display screen to compete
- One-to–one workstation assessments
- Guidance on correct posture and tension relief
- Guidance for users of laptops blackberries and PDA’s
- Guidance and risk assessment for home workers